Monday, October 22, 2007

Noble House ---> Jalan Imbi@KL


Well, last weekend was an unsuccessful search for Noble house with D and Average Bloke . Yesterday I went with my sis and her fren, to do another search...due to unfamiliarity to KL, we ended up walking bout 1 km from where we park...so tired =_=

We reach there bout 1pm +, as we did not made any reservation hence we were being placed at a separate room from the buffet room, means more walking...Its a bad time to go, as most of the food is cold and half finish.

As my tummy wasnt feeling well tat day, I only manage to try on few thing before I call it off the day....

We took the Rm39++ buffet, and it comes with a bowl of sharks fin, which is very thick and creamy which makes you feel half full after finishing it.

Braised Shark's Fin with Crabmeat & Crabroe


A fried chicken strip dip in wasabi mayo


Baked Scallop with cheese (but I cant find the scallop, only chicken, mushroom and cheese)


The Char Siew Bao is really good...my sis had 5. But same thing, only the char siew and not the skin

The lotus paste bun skin is hard....but the fillings it nice.

The "malai kou" is nice...soft soft

The soya drink taste a little like "fu chok" (bean curd sheet) which is real nice...My sis & I had 2 bowls, but its a little sweet.

No comments: