Friday, October 19, 2007

OrganicLIfe ---->Dataran Sunway


Too much of donuts and burgers for the past 2 days...so I decided that it is time to eat vege...Nearest to home would be OrganicLife...havent been there for a while (2 weeks i think) ....I'm a frequent customer...

What to eat today....? mm...I havent try their mee siam before...so mee siam then. The mee siam comes with mushroom, carrot, cabbages and my favourite taupok...It taste like tom yam fried mee hoon...taste a little spicy....

Mee Siam RM6.90

I like to order more than 1 dish...even though eating alone...so I decided to try the seaweed tofu.. the tofu is shaped into a ball...crispy..and it is a mixture of tofu, carrot, choy sum and of coz seaweed...one bite on it, you can smell the seaweed...it is top with fried basil. I never like basil...so I find that it taste like rubber...sorry...personal view oh.

Seaweed beancurd RM8.90

If you like "lui cha" , a hakka dish with vege + tea...you can try it here...the soup is concentrate and smell good...

Will try to get the pic.....coz I was playing with my phone and I accidentally format the memory card...

No comments: