Monday, October 22, 2007

O'chacha ---> The Pavilion@KL (2nd Visit)

I love green tea...and after a heavy lunch...the next thing I can think of it a cup of tea...so, I brought my sis and her fren to O'chacha....

Shencha RM8.50

My sis ordered sencha which is Japanese green tea without grinding the tea leaves...tat taste grassy, slight bitter (for me....)....but it taste good....

Gyokuro RM9.00

Her fren ordered a Gyokuro which refers to pale green color of the infusion.....I didnt get to taste it...but no complain....

The pot is juz nice to pour out 2 cup, and after u have drink it, then you can ask fro a refill of hot water....for tea it is not advisable for it to be soak in hot water for too long, else the taste will be too much to take.

O'chacha silk (Thirstier) RM11.50

For me, even though full, I wanna try the O'chacha silk, which is green tea with soymilk...if you like sweet stuffs...don't think this is for you...as it is bland but it smells good.....

No comments: