Saturday, October 20, 2007

Organic --> Damansara Perdana


No...i'm not a vegetarian and I'm not an organic freak.....Initially I plan to go to Damansara Perdana to have pan mee....was looking for the shop for quite a while....but cant seem to find it....and my sis is making noise due to nature call...hence we decided to stop at the next shop we come across....

And the next shop happen to be an Organic shop...so no choice loh...

My sis ordered a "tong sui" aka dessert...which is made out of papaya, white fungus and "huai san",my sis says its ok...she still prefer papaya with milk =_=




We also ordered soya oatmeal..it is thick and smells good....but if you have a sweet tooth...you would not like this....coz if not wrong there is no sugar added, which is juz fine for both of us.




I feel like having something spicy...on the menu there is a tomyam + curry noodle thingy....but the lady boss suggest me to have curry noodle after I asked her how does the tomyam + curry noodle taste like...she have a hard time explaining...end of it...I ops for curry meehoon...The curry do not have any "santan" (coconut milk), and it taste like mum's cooking (my mum)..hehe..it is pretty good with lots of vege..and some beancurd made stuffs...which make it feel like vegetarian meat.....

Sis decided to go for "lui cha" without rice...suprise? Tats her way...no carbo...reason? diet loh...even though she is skinny...back to the food....I tasted the tea...I prefer the one from Organic Life as it is more concentrated....but sis say when mix the tea with the vege, it taste good...I tried...it is pretty good.....

Maybe will go back to try other dishes...but the choice is a little limited it seem...but then again, the shop is only 2 months old....

No comments: